Being a brand built on transparency and trust we want to share what are we planning and how every dollar will be distributed.
Marketing both Shield mint and projects for our trusted seal
- Wl outreach
- Sol giveaways
- Community marketing bounties 2% of profits for anyone that brings us a new project!
Before shield mint: Elect 5 round table members (DAO)
All round table members will be publicly doxxed and will distribute all funds using Multi signature wallets per the road map.
- Mint of Shield
- Buy a bond to protect holders! We practice what we preach.
- Increased marketing for our trusted seal and start up projects to invest in
- Hire 1-2 Business development/ Marketing associates for more in depth marking to new projects
- Hire 1 accountant that understands blockchain transactions
- Place Lawyer specializing in web 3 on retainer
Staking token to distribute revenue, this will be set up on the Dex to withdraw profits at any time.
- Evolutions purchased with staking token only. The Dao will set the dates and prices of evolutions.
- Continued marketing for project set ups and project funding
Start looking for a buyer to sell the project to.
Evolutions to continue to burn Shield and Knights making both project more valuable
What is the long term plan for this project?
The goal is to build a company that a Major insurance company wants to buy for millions!
After end game sale distribute funds of sale to Nft holders
Being a brand built on transparency and trust we want to share how every dollar will be distributed.
Shield mint funds distribution
- 10% to fund start up projects
- 15% to founding members
- 15% to fund Knights mint
- 60% Marketing for seal of trust
Knights Mint funds distribution
- 5% Liquidity pool start up
- 5% to fund development of 6 evolutions
- 10% to the Dao treasury
- 15% for founding members
- 15% Funding for startup projects
- 50% Building a staff to continue to market for new projects
How is revenue distributed?
- 1% Dao Pay
- 2% Marketing Bounty or Dao treasury (depending on lead source)
- 2% Community managers and Mods
- 3% Creators
- 5% Reinvest into startup funds (if applicable) if not it gets split to liquidity pool and Operations budget
- 42.5% Operations budget (until salaries are paid for the next year and then the remainder will go to the liquidity pool.)
- 42.5% Dao decided distribution into the liquidity pool.